Saturday, October 12, 2013

C4T #2 Post #2

For my C4T assignment, I am still following and blogging with Jabiz.In his most recent blog, Jabiz had just came back from a hiatus. While he was a way, he questioned where and when technology helped him to accomplish connected learning in his classroom. Jabiz stated that he no longer saw technology like he did in the past. He said that he has become hyper-critical, aware and observant about the role of technology in his life.

In my comments to Jabiz, I told him that I was glad to know that he have feelings like the rest of us such as writers block and needing a break.I told him that although I can’t relate to him about the technology stuff since I am brand new to it that I do thank him for the insight he gave about it. I also thanked Jabiz for introducing me to connected learning, an equitable, social and participatory model of learning that combines hands on experience with today's technology. I know that this is something that I will definitely use in my future classroom.
connected learning

No comments:

Post a Comment