Saturday, October 5, 2013

C4K Summary for Month of September

All of my c4k assignments was with boys. I enjoyed every one of them. I must admit that I am partial to boys since I have two of my own. The first little boy had to write a post stating what he believed in and why he believed in it. He wrote about ghosts. He shared some experiences that he, his mom and his aunt had encountered. He stated that although he was afraid, that he enjoyed the experience. I told him that I knew exactly what he was talking about because when I was little, my dad would take us to the graveyard on Halloween so I can relate to being scared and having fun at the same time.

The second little boy that I conversed with had to teach a math lesson to his classmates by using technology. He eloquently demonstrated where to place the decimal in the fives, tens and hundredths place. I thanked him for his simplicity in teaching and encouraged him to be a math teacher.

The third little boy that I had the privilege of blogging with had to write a blog about his favorite thing to do. He said that he liked to play basketball. He went on to explain a game they played in basketball at school. I commented and said that because he described the game so well that I will try it if I ever have to teach P.E. at my school.

The last little boy in my c4k assignment  had to write a blog about his favorite subject. He said that his favorite subject was math. I told him that a lot of people are afraid of math and I encouraged him to think about math as a profession because we need more people that love math to teach it to the ones that need help. He also said that in his free time he likes to play games.

Like I previously said, I enjoyed all of the comments and posts with my c4ks. I would even go on to say that the students enjoyed it as much as I did. I am glad that they were apart of my PLN. This assignment has been the most fun in EDM 310 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment