Saturday, October 5, 2013

1st Progress Report on PLN Project #2

After I learned that PLN is a set of people and tools that I can call on for help, consultation, collaboration and other assistance and not the method of presenting or organizing my PLN, I immediately went to work, setting up symbaloo, skype, and a twitter account. Needless to say, I have not used skype yet because I just have not found the time. However, I have used twitter some. Peter Reynolds, the author of The Dot, is one of my followers. I am sure that I can get some help from him in regards to writing. I almost forgot about my C4C and C4T. I have used my C4C for collaboration and my C4T for consultation. Even my C4K have provided me with some valuable information. I was thinking that my google drive was a method I use for presenting but actually I use it more for consulting and collaborating with students in my EDM 310 group.
I also use YouTube a lot because I am a visual learner, I have to see something at least three times before I retain it and those videos can be reviewed as many times as I need them. Last, but certainly not least is the EDM 310 class blog because without it I certainly don't know what I would do. To give you a clear understanding, before I enrolled in EDM 310, I thought that the only way that I could get internet access was through internet explorer. There is so much that I have learned and been exposed to in such a short period.

No comments:

Post a Comment