Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blog Post # 5 Icurio and Discovery Ed





>How Can Icurio and Discovery Ed be used effectively in my Instruction?I would use Icurio for learning games. I will also use Icurio to organize my lesson plans. I will allow the students to create and organize folders by using Icurio. I will utilize Discovery Ed when I need to get some free lesson plans. I will direct the students to access Discovery Ed for any homework help that they may need. Since Discovery Ed partners with e-readers, I will assign the students to read a story using a tablet.

Icurio
Icurio is a digital curriculum that creates personalized learning and delivers standard-aligned content to learners. It is a great organization tool for students and teachers. Some of the features of icurio includes the ability to save work automatically, a timeline and a directory. Icurio also have learning games and images

Discovery ED

Discovery Ed is a digital media service that includes the state standard content. The mission of Discovery Ed is to transform traditional classrooms into engaging digital learning environments. Discovery Ed is a great research tool for students and teachers. The site contains free lesson plans, images, videos and homework help. The images and videos are combined to create a great learning tool for the audio/visual learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment