Sunday, August 25, 2013

The School of My Dreams

The school of my dreams would be built in the middle of an enormous farm. It would be complete with a fruit and vegetable garden as well as a pond stocked with all sorts of fish. I would hire a therapist to work with the special needs children. I think that the children would not only benefit from the horse therapy in a physical way but that they will be emotionally happy as well. The children will learn life skills in a fun and rewarding way while tending to the needs of the animals. The cafe will have only the food that is grown or caught on the farm with the exception of the animals. We will also plant our own fruit trees. The arts will play a major role in my school. I believe that children should be well rounded. In case I did not make it clear, this will be an elementary school. I think the earlier that children are introduced to the arts, the greater they will be at appreciating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment